How To Delete MoneyTap Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete MoneyTap account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, MoneyTap is an app-based credit line that provides small to medium-sized cash loans, quick credit on mobile, and affordable interest rates. So it is currently available in Delhi NCR (Delhi, New Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon), Mumbai (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane), Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Mohali, Panchkula, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Anand, Vijayawada, Vizag, Indore, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, and Gandhinagar.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your MoneyTap account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the MoneyTap account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete MoneyTap Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your account by contacting their Live Agent on the phone
1. Call their business line: +91-80-40974095.
2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account.
3. Provide the agent with your account info.
4. And finally, retain the confirmation information you’re given.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.