How to Delete MyHeritage Account – Deactivate Account KEEPSWIKI
How to Delete MyHeritage Account – Do you wish to delete your account on MyHeritage official website? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, MyHeritage is an online genealogy platform with web, mobile, and software products and services that was first developed and popularized by the Israeli company MyHeritage in 2003
We may not know your exact reason why you want to cancel your MyHeritage Account. But if it is as a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to delete your account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account your messages, and information associated with it, and also lets remind you of the features.
Features Of MyHeritage
- Empowered Genealogy Across Devices
- Add and share photos to enrich your family history
- Family Tree Builder
- Make Instant family history Discoveries
- Find People and Records with SuperSearch
How to Delete MyHeritage Account Permanently.
For the meantime, this is the best method to deactivate or delete your account permanently.
Delete Your Family site Information First
1. Visit the Official website @myheritage Web Portal and login with your ID.
2. Now roll-over your mouse on your name is given at the top right side and then click on my sites.
3. On my sites select the title you want to delete after you select the title you will redirect back to the homepage
4. Now click on-site settings and then find on the general tab.
5. On general tab click on administrator and then click on delete my site
Now Delete Your Account
7. Move your mouse on your name is given at top right side a pop-down menu appears
8. Click on Account settings and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
9. On the bottom of the page click on Delete my account and follow the process.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM