How To Delete Namecheap Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Namecheap account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete your account immediately.
However, Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar providing domain name registration and web hosting based in Phoenix, Arizona, US. Namecheap is a budget hosting provider with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Namecheap account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Namecheap account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Namecheap Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.namecheap.com/support.aspx”.
2. Scroll down and click on CHAT WITH A LIVE PERSON.
3. Again scroll down and click on LIVE CHAT SUPPORT.
4. A new pop-up window will open with a form.
5. On Department select Hosting Support Online.
6. Enter your name and email address
7. In the question section, write “I want to delete my account”
8. Now click on START CHAT.
9. Wait for a customer service agent to connect.
10. Tell the customer service agent to delete your account with your honest reason.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.