How To Delete Newegg Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Newegg account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, A Newegg is an online e-commerce website that let its users to purchase smartphone, computer and laptop hardware devices and accessories . The website lets its users to create and edit account information, browse through list of products, purchase the device through various payment methods and give rating or feedback of the product you purchase.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Robinhood account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Newegg account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Your Newegg account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Form
1. Go to the following url “https://www.newegg.com/” and sign-in to your account.
2. After you sign-in to your account click on CUSTOMER SERVICE link which is given at top right side then a drop down menu will appear.
3. On the drop down menu click on link CUSTOMER HELP CENTER.
4. Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on button CONTACT US.
5. On Contact Us Page fill out the form starting with Name and Email Address.
6. On Issue Choose ACCOUNT/OTHER and on below choose OTHER ACCOUNT RELATED ISSUES.
7. On Message box type your reason to delete your account and click on button SUBMIT EMAIL.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.