Do you wish to learn how to delete NewsMax account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it
However, Newsmax is a conservative American news and opinion website founded by Christopher Ruddy on September 16, 1998, and operated by Newsmax Media.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your NewsMax account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the NewsMax account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete NewsMax Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Filling Web Form
1. Goto https://www.newsmax.com/contact/
2. Tap on “Department” and select customer service from the list
3. Provide your account information when requested
4. Scroll down to locate the “comments” box
5. Request the representative to cancel your account
6. Scroll down to locate the blue button that says “Submit Message”
7. Click on the blue button that says “Submit Message”
8. Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.