How To Delete O2 Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete O2 account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, O2 is a telecommunication company that provides a wide range of smartphone deals, SIM-based voice, and internet plans. The website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through a list of tariff plans related to the sim, purchase the latest mobile from an online store and check your current balance through an online account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the O2 account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete O2 Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through App
1. Open Settings.
2. Open Accounts & Sync.
3. Select the account to be deleted.
4. Press the menu button (3 squares in the top right of screen)
5. Remove account.
Delete your Account by Live Chat
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus”.
2. Now locate and click on section “CHAT TO US ONLINE”.
3.Now a pop-up window will appear with some form information.
4. Type your full name and mobile number.
5. On “How can we help you today?” choose option NEED HELP WITH MY O2 ACCOUNT and then select the type of your account on the next field.
6. After filling everything click on SUBMIT and connect with a customer service agent. Tell him about your situation and why you are deleting your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.