Do you wish to learn how to delete Open Library account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Open Library is an online project intended to create “one web page for every book ever published”. Created by Aaron Swartz, Brewster Kahle, Alexis Rossi, Anand Chitipothu, and Rebecca Malamud, Open Library is a project of the Internet Archive, a nonprofit organization.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Open Library account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Open Library Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
1. Go to the following URL “https://openlibrary.org/contact“
2. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
3. On the “Topic” option, select Other Question.
4. And on your “Your question” text field, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT and also enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
5. And finally, scroll down and click on SEND to submit your account deletion request.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM