How To Delete PatPat Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete PatPat Account account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, no matter if it is for your little angels, or you are looking for baby clothes online that you’ll use for kids, So PatPat is the perfect kids shopping app! At PatPat, you can select from a vast collection of worldwide top-trending and unique baby and kid’s clothes that are hard to find anywhere else.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your PatPat Account account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the PatPat Account account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete PatPat Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://us.patpat.com/article/help/contact“
2. Locate and click on ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.
3. Now click on UNSUBSCRIBE.
4. And in the “Step 2: Details of Your Question” text field, type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT, and also, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
5. Scroll down and enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
7.And finally, click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.