Do you wish to learn how to delete radish account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, The radish is an edible root vegetable of the family Brassicaceae that was domesticated in Asia prior to Roman times. Radishes are grown and consumed throughout the world, being mostly eaten raw as a crunchy salad vegetable with a pungent flavor.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your radish account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the radish account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete radish Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Navigate to your Library and tap the grey [Settings] button in the top right corner.
2. Tap [Account Settings] and then [Delete Account] at the bottom of the screen.
3. Once your account is deleted, all of your information including your remaining Coins and purchase history, will be permanently removed.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
NOTE: You will receive an email as a final security check to make sure you’re certain you really want to say goodbye. Please note that your account will be irrecoverable after choosing “Delete My Account” in the email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.