How To Delete Reed Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Reed account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Reed is a UK based online Recruitment Portal that lets its users to post and search for jobs on their website.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Reed account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Reed account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Reed Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your account through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.reed.co.uk” and sign-in to your account.
2. After you sign-in to your account click on your PROFILE NAME which is given at the top right side of the page then a drop-down menu will appear.
3. On the drop-down menu click on ACCOUNT.
4. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
Now tick a reason to deactivate your account from a list and then 5.click on the button DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.reed.co.uk/enquiries”.
2. Now scroll down to section Contact Form and fill out the form detail.
3. On What are you contacting us about? Choose DELETE ACCOUNT.
Now enter your Name, Email Address, Fill out the Captcha and click on the button SEND.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM