How To Delete Remitly Account: Cancel Transactions History
Do you wish to learn how to delete Remitly account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it and also Cancel Transactions History.
However, Remitly is an Online Payment Portal that allows its registered users to send money from one country to another. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, check the current exchange rate offered by the website, send your money to other countries’ bank accounts, and get detailed information on your past transactions.
Remitly website was founded by Matthew Oppenheimer, Shivaas Gulati, and Josh Hug in 2011 and currently, it is one of the best online portal to send your money internationally that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 3.1 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Remitly among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Remitly account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Remitly interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Remitly Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Chat
1. Browse the following URL “https://help.remitly.com/s/contact” and locate the section CHAT.
2. Under section, CHAT click on the button Chat With US.
3. A pop-up Chat section will be opened in the left bottom section.
4. Type information in the required text field such as first name, last name, email address, and then click on the button START CHATTING.
5. Wait for the customer support agent to get connected and then tell him that you want to delete your account.
How to Cancel Transactions History
Cancel a transfer using Remitly.com
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Select Transfer history from the top menu.
3. Choose the transfer you’d like to cancel.
4. Click View Receipt.
5. Scroll down and click Cancel your transfer
6. Select a reason for your cancellation.
7. Once you’ve canceled your transfer, you’ll receive a confirmation from us.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM