Do you wish to learn how to delete Rent the Runway account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it
However, Rent the Runway is an online service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. It was started by Jennifer Hyman and Jennifer Fleiss, who launched the company in November 2009.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Rent the Runway account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Rent the Runway ine account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Rent the Runway Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the website https://www.renttherunway.com and log into your account.
2. Click on “Login”, A sign-in form should appear on your screen.
3. If you set up your Rent the Runway account with a Facebook or Google account, select those options to log in. If not, enter your email address and password with which you created the account and click Continue.
4. For the next step, click on “Manage My Account”
5. Click the “Settings”. This should make the Delete button appear; click on it.
6. You need to confirm that you wish to permanently delete your account. If you are sure that you wish to close the account, Click on “Yes”.
7. State the reason why you want to delete your account, you can select from the options, then click “Continue”. Login in again with your password, your account will be deleted.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
How to Delete Rent the Runway Account on the app
1. Launch the app on your Android phone or iOS.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner of your screen.
3. Click on the Settings icon after your Username.
4. On the setting page, select “Account”.
5. Click on the “Edit” icon next to your Account Status.
6. Then, finally Deactivate and Confirm your account deactivation.
Delete Rent the Runway by Phone (Live Agent)
1. Contact the business support number, to be sure of the contact number, visit the website and get the number there.
2. Provide the agent with your account details
3. Inform the customercare agent that you want to delete your account.
4. Request for a confirmation code or email as proof of your deletion and retain the confirmation information you’re given.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.