How To Delete Rocket Lawyer Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Rocket Lawyer account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Rocket Lawyer is an online legal service website. They offer incorporation, estate plans, legal health diagnostics, and legal document review.
With Rocket Lawyer, you can get legal assistance, anytime and anywhere. You can create various legal documents by simply answering a few quick questions. You can get real-time advice by utilizing the OnCall attorney feature, where you will be in contact with a qualified attorney to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Rocket Lawyer account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Rocket Lawyer account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Rocket Lawyer Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to www.rocketlawyer.com
2. Log in to your account using your email address and password
3. Click on your name in the upper right of the screen
4. Click on “Account settings”
5. Scroll down to locate “Downgrade” on the right side of the screen
6. Click on your reason for cancelling
6. Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
How To Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
1. Log into your Rocket Lawyer account.
2. Navigate to the main dashboard.
3. Go to your profile in the top right corner.
4. Select ‘Account Settings’ from the dropdown list.
5. Scroll down to the ‘Current Plan’ section.
6. Click on ‘Cancel’ next to your subscription to downgrade your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.