Do you wish to learn how to delete Sayhi account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Sayhi is a Online Dating App that lets its registered users to update, add or edit profile information, upload multiple pictures, connect with members who are nearby or by searching profile, send messages, audio or can do video chat.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Sayhi account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Sayhi account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Sayhi Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through App
1. Open your Sayhi app and click on profile button given at bottom right section.
2. On Profile Page scroll down to bottom and Click on Settings.
3. On Settings page scroll down to bottom and click on Account.
4. On Account Page Choose Delete My Account.
5. After you click on Delete My Account button a pop up message will appear asking about confirmation to delete your account click on OK to proceed further.
6. Now choose your reason from the selected list and you will redirect to a new page then click on Delete My Account.
7. Now a message pop up about that you account will be delete with 48 hours click ok then uninstall the app from your smartphone to permanently delete your account.
You can also delete your account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.