How To Delete Seeking Alpha Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Seeking Alpha account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on your account Immediately.
However, Seeking Alpha is a crowd-sourced content service for financial markets. Articles and research covers a broad range of stocks, asset classes, exchange-traded funds, and investment strategies.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Seeking Alpha account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Seeking Alpha account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Seeking Alpha Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following account deletion URL “https://seekingalpha.com/account/delete“
2. You will be required to log into your account with your login credentials.
3. And finally, follow the on-screen instructions to permanently delete your account.
NOTE: If you would like to unsubscribe from all emails instead, click here.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.