Do you wish to learn how to delete Sittercity account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Sittercity.com is an American online marketplace for families, individuals and corporate employees wishing to hire local in-home care. Types of caregivers that can be found on Sittercity.com include babysitters, nannies, pet sitters, senior care providers, and housekeepers.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Sittercity account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Sittercity account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Sittercity Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
NOTE: Sitter profiles can be deleted from the Account Settings menu, but Family accounts can only be closed by the Sittercity support team.
1. Go to the Submit a Request form in a web browser. The only way to delete your Sittercity Family account is to contact Sittercity via this form.
2. Select I’m looking to cancel my membership from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Type your request into the ″Description″ field. Use this space to tell the support team that you would like to have your account deleted.
5. Check the ″I’m not a robot″ box. It’s under the ″Please verify that you are a human″ header.
6. Click Submit. You’ll receive an email confirmation once a support representative has deleted your account.
Closing a Sitter Account
1. Go to https://www.sittercity.com in a web browser. If you’re not already signed into your account, sign in now.
2. Click your name. It’s at the top-right corner of the page. A menu will expand
3. Click Account Settings. It’s the first option in the menu.
Select the option to delete your account.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to delete the account. Once you confirm deletion, your sitter profile will be removed from Sittercity.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.