Do you wish to learn how to delete SleepCycle account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, The sleep cycle is an oscillation between the slow-wave and REM (paradoxical) phases of sleep. It is sometimes called the ultradian sleep cycle, sleep–dream cycle, or REM-NREM cycle, to distinguish it from the circadian alternation between sleep and wakefulness. In humans this cycle takes 70 to 110 minutes (90 ± 20 minutes).
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your SleepCycle account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the SleepCycle account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete SleepCycle Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://help.headspace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
2. Now you will be taken to SUBMIT A REQUEST page.
3. Enter your email address.
4. On the Subject Area, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
5. On the Description box, write your honest reason why you are deleting your account.
6. Click on NEXT.
7. When you click the Next button, a pop-up list of questions with solutions will appear. If you find the solution to your problem clicks on it. However, if you insist on closing your account click on “I STILL NEED HELP”
8.Now click Submit.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.