How to Delete Snapchat – Deactivate Your Snapchat Account Completely
How to Delete Snapchat account – Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
However, Snapchat was released as an Android app on October 29,2012. Meanwhile, Snapchat has become known for representing a new, mobile-first direction for social media, and places significant emphasis on users interacting with virtual stickers and augmented reality objects. As of March 2020, Snapchat had 229 million daily active users.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find Snapchat account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post, we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete Snapchat Account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
Read Also, How to Delete Ablo Account-Deactivate Ablo Account
Features of Snapchat
- Voice and Video Calls
- Snap Map
Note: It takes around a month to properly delete a Snapchat account, and you can resurrect it at any moment within 30 days of hitting the red button simply by logging in to your account again
How to delete Snapchat- Deactivate Your Snapchat Account Completely
You can do this using TWO methods
- First, go to Snapchat.com
- Click on ‘Support’ under the ‘Community’ header at the bottom of the page
- Select ‘My Account & Security’ from the left-hand options list
- Select ‘Account Information’
- Click on ‘Delete My Account’
- Read the on-screen information
- If you wish to proceed, follow the link to Snapchat’s Accounts Portal
- Enter your username and password
- Enter your username and password again and hit ‘Continue’
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address help@ Snapchat.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DEACTIVATE MY Snapchat ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email in which type your account-related information such as name, phone number, etc, and state your honest reason regarding deactivating your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on how to delete Snapchat- Deactivate Your Snapchat Account Completely, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”