How To Delete Threadless Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Threadless account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Threadless is an online community of artists and an e-commerce website based in Chicago, Illinois, founded in 2000 by Jake Nickell and Jacob DeHart. Threadless designs are created by and chosen by an online community. Each week, about 1,000 designs are submitted online and are put to a public vote.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Threadless account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Threadless account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Threadless Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Log into your Threadless Account.
2. Navigate to your profile page.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Now Deactivate your Threadless User Account link right above your profile banner. This will lead you to close your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.