How To Delete Thryv Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Thryv account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Thryv is a publicly-traded software as a service company. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operates in 48 states with more than 2,400 employees. The company began as a conglomerate of Yellow Pages companies.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Thryv account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Thryv account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Thryv Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account.
Delete You Account By Phone Call
1. Call their business line: 1-877-380-1838
2. Request for your account to be deleted.
3. Prove to them that you are the owner of the account by 4. Providing them your account details.
5. Retain the message or notification that they will send to you thereafter.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.