How To Delete Trim Down Club Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Trim Down Club account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Trim Down Club is a weight loss club. It was founded in early 2012. The company is based in San Francisco, CA. Ossie Sharon is the Director of Nutrition and a registered dietician. She has over 20 years of clinical and research experience in nutrition.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Trim Down Club account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Trim Down Club account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Trim Down Club Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Meanwhile, at this time, Trim Down Club do not have any phone number to call, since communicating through email and our website allows them to answer in a prompt and timely manner.
The best way to cancel your account is through our website, or to email them directly. They answer all correspondences within 48 hours.
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to http://www.trimdownclub.com/contact-us/
2. By scrolling down, find the contact form
3. Fill out the page with your information where it requested to do so and request cancellation immediately
4. Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
5. Do not consider your account cancelled until you receive an email back. You may be asked if you are sure you want to cancel. If so, respond affirming your desire and wait for a confirmation that your account has been cancelled.
6. Ensure you keep the confirmation information you’re given
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.