Do you wish to learn how to delete UC Browser account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, UC Browser is a cross-platform web browser primarily targeted at mobile phones. So it is known for its small app size and data compression technology, making it popular in emerging markets where people tend to have mobile phones with more limited device memory and internet bandwidth.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your UC Browser account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the UC Browser account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete UC Browser Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
How to permanently delete your UC history
If the user has difficulty in finding it, they should follow these steps below:
- Locate the icon resembling a gear symbol which is located in the UC Browser toolbar.
- Tap on Settings.
- After tapping on the Settings option, the users need to scroll down and look for Clear Records and press it.
- The next step is to choose what you want to delete.
How To Eliminate The Browser And Its Components:
1. Press Windows key+R and type regedit. Click Enter and then Registry Editor opens.
2. Click on Edit, then choose Find Next.
3. Type UC Browser and click enter.
4. If it finds uefochubsrv.sys or any other file associated with the browser, right-click on them and
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.