How To Delete USPS Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete USPS account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, USPS is an american post office and mail service company that send parcel or mail at the mentioned address.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your USPS account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the USPS account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete USPS Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through App
1. Go to the following url “https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm”.
2. Now you will be redirect to contact us page here click on SEND EMAIL button given right below contact us title text.
3. On Email-Us page click on tab USPS.com.
4. Once you click on USPS tab the a drop down form will appear here choose MY ONLINE ACCOUNT.
5. Now a new selection will be available here choose PROFILE and then click on CONTINUE button.
6. Now enter your username on message box type your honest reason to delete your account and then click on continue button.
7. On next step fill out the entire form and then submit the form.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.