How To Delete Voicethread Account | Cancel Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Voicethread account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on your account Immediately.
However, VoiceThread is an interactive collaboration and sharing tool that enables students to build online presentations by adding images, documents, and videos, and other media to which other users can add comments for discussion
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your VoiceThread account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the VoiceThread account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete VoiceThread Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://voicethread.com/support/contact/“
2. Scroll down and click on “CONTACT SUPPORT.
3. Immediately, the “CONTACT SUPPORT” page will pop-out.
4. On the “what can we help you with?” option, select “PRIVACY AND SECURITY”
5. Enter your name.
6. Your Company or School is also required.
7. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
8. Enter your Phone (if you’d like a call).
9. Now in the “Message” text field, type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and also, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion.
10. Tick the reCAPTCHA indicating you are not a robot.
- And finally, scroll down and click on SEND to send your account deletion request.
Note you will have to login into your email account to follow-up your account deletion request. You can also log into their support website to follow-up the account deletion.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.