Do you wish to learn how to delete Weight Watchers Support account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Weight Watchers is currently one of the most popular weight management programs in North America. But when it comes to weight-loss schemes, even the best of the best won’t suit everyone.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Weight Watchers account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Weight Watchers account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Weight Watchers Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Phone (Live Agent)
1. Call 1-800-221-2112
2. Provide the agent with your account info
3. Inform the representative that you want to cancel your account
4. Provide the agent with your account info
5. Request for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation.
Delete Your Account through Website Login
1. Go to https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/
2. Login with username and password
3. Click on your initials in the upper right side of the screen
4. Click on “settings”
5. Scroll down, find “account settings”
6. Click on “account settings”
7. Fill out the page with your information where it requested to do so
8. Click on “view plan details”
9. Click on “view cancellation options”
10. Click on the word “here” in blue
11. Fill out the page with your information where it requested to do so
12. By scrolling down, find “submit cancellation”
13. Click on “submit cancellation”
14. Ensure you keep the confirmation information you’re given
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.