How To Delete Western Union Account | Deactivate Account
Do you wish to learn how to delete Western Union account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Western Union is an Online and in-Person Money Exchange and Transfer Service that provide a safe and secure platform to transfer money to your loved ones. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, add money into your account, check current exchange rates, send and receive money from your family or friends worldwide.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Western Union among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Western Union account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Western Union account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Western Union Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your Account through Website Form
1. Browse the URL in Quotes “https://wucare.westernunion.com/care/s/consumer-privacy?language=en_US”.
2. You will be taken to Customer Support page where you have to fill up a form.
3. Type your first name, last name, phone number, WU Number and Email Address.
4. On the Brieft Description Textbox type that you want to delete your account and state your honest reason. Submit the form and wait for 30 days for any kind of response.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM