Do you wish to learn how to delete WhosHere account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, WhosHere is a social proximity networking app created by WhosHere founders Bryant Harris and Stephen Smith launched in July 2008. The app allows users to find other users with similar interests and connect with them in real-time via free text, image messages, and free VoIP calls without disclosing any personal information.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your WhosHere account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the WhosHere account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete WhosHere Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your Account through Mobile App.
1. Open the Whoshere Mobile App on your device.
2. Tap on Hamburger Menu Icon (three straight lines).
3. Immediately, a drop-down window will appear.
4. Tap on SETUP.
5. Tap on SIGNOFF.
6. Immediately, a pop-up message will show, notifying you that “SIGNOFF WILL REMOVE YOUR PROFILE”
7. Now, tap on SIGN OFF to deactivate your account.
8. Meanwhile, if you wish to permanently delete your account, you have to stay deactivated for approximately three (3) months, so that the company will permanently delete your account from their database.
Delete Your Account By sending email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM