How to Hide Your Scattered Room During Video Calls in Zoom
How to Hide Your Scattered Room During Video Calls in Zoom-Are you getting prepared to participate in teleconferencing, as a result, coronavirus outbreak. Meanwhile, this is, as a result, of the recent epidemic of the deadly virus in so many countries and major cities of the world. This has forced a lot more people to work from home these days, and many of them are keeping in touch via video conferencing software like Zoom.
Here are how to Hide Your Scattered Room During Video Calls in Zoom, while you work from home
1. Firstly, download, install and then open Zoom. when the application opens, then select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the window. This will open the “Settings” window.
2. In the left pane of the Settings window, select “Virtual Background.”
3. Once selected, you’ll see a video preview of your current environment along with a “Rotate 90°” option in the top-right corner of the preview.
4. Zoom has provided some sample backgrounds. Click on the one you’d like to use.
5. Select one of the virtual backgrounds from the library.
6. The background instantly appears behind you.
7. The background of your actual environment will now be completely hidden.
8. If you’re not satisfied with any of the background options in the library, you can use your own. Select the “Add Image or Video” button (represented by the “+” icon) in the top-right corner of the virtual background selection. From there, choose “Add Image” or “Add Video.”
9. Zoom will open the File Explorer (Finder for Mac). Navigate to the location of the image or video you’d like to use, select it, and then click the “Open” button.
10. The selected background will now be applied. Ensure the image you choose is high-resolution so that it doesn’t diminish in quality during your video meeting.
Thumbs Up! Now you can confidently, start your video Calls in Zoom or attend any virtual business meeting without fear of exposing Your Scattered Room or lack of talent in either home design or cleaning methods.
Read Also; Log in to Netgear WiFi Range Extender – Reconnect WiFi Booster
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”