How to Stream on Twitch TV App-Are you searching for how to use the streaming video service for video games in the US, online with the Twitch app? Twitch is a video live streaming service operated by Twitch Interactive, a subsidiary of Amazon. Meanwhile, the online streaming app was introduced in June 2011 as a spin-off of the general-interest streaming platform.
Interestingly, the platform primarily focuses on video game live streaming. Including broadcasts of eSports competitions, in addition to music broadcasts, creative content, and more recently, LIVE streams.
In this article, w have carefully provided you, with a step by step guide on how to do video game live streaming with your mobile devices
Features ofTwitch TV App
- Watch gamers play Minecraft, Fortnite,
- Live chat during any gaming,
- Broadcast your very own gaming content!
How to Stream on Twitch TV App With PC
1. Firstly, install a broadcasting app
2. Log in to Twitch.tv. Official website
3. Choose Dashboard from the drop-down menu at the top-right of the screen.
4. Then search a game you want to play under the Playing tab.
5. Enter your broadcast title
How to Stream on Twitch TV App With Android
1. Download the Stream Screen Mirroring app from Google Play.
2. Open the app on your android phone.
3. Agree on a popup to allow the app to mirror and stream your phone screen.
4. Go to the menu at the top left of your screen.
5. Choose Log In with Twitch
6. Give the Twitch app permission to stream your game through Stream Screen Mirroring.
7. Tap the green start button to start streaming. Thumbs Up
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”