How To Turn Off Windows 10 animations To Increase Speed
How To Turn Off Windows 10 animations To Increase Speed- There is no doubt Microsoft infused Windows 10 with tons of inspired animations to gives a smoother, more user-friendly feel and outlook. Meanwhile, waiting for animations to load can be very frustrating and annoying because it reduces the speed of your PC
Read Also; How to Find Your Windows 10 Product Key With the Command Prompt
Moreover, in this article, we’re focusing more on the ones applicable to animations and transitions. You may wish to experiment with the other settings if you like, but remember that some of them – especially the font-smoothing options – may make your desktop experience
1. First, click the Start button, and then click the Gear icon on the left side of the Start menu to open the “Windows Settings” menu.
2. In “Windows Settings,” click “Ease of Access.”
3. Scroll down to “Simplify and Personalize Windows” and toggle-Off the “Show Animations in Windows” option.
4. When this switch is turned off, Windows no longer animates windows when you minimize or maximize them, nor does it fade menus or menu items in or out.
5. Once you’re done, close all the system windows you opened and test out the speed of your newly modified Start menu.
However, you may likely not notice a significant performance or speed increase, but certain actions will feel a bit faster because you aren’t watching animations play.
To COMPLETELY disable animations, we recommend unchecking the following options:
- Animate controls and elements inside windows Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing
- Animations in the taskbar
- Fade or slide menus into view
- Fade or slide ToolTips into view
- Fade out menu items after clicking
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”