However, if your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns. The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips, or whatever you want to plan.
The My Walmart Schedule – the App is available for all managers and Associates in stores using the new My Walmart Schedule system. This app features a simple yet elegant calendar and widget that you can use to show your work shift pattern. My Walmart Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use.
Features of My Walmart Schedule App
1. Alarm clock for shift widgets – 4×1, 4×2, 3×3, 4×4, and resizable widget
2. Сhange colors for the selected day, all shifts, day numbers
3. Adjust your custom shifts pattern
4. Save up to 8 custom patterns
5. See 2 schedules on one calendar simultaneously
7. 25 Preset shift patterns
6. Show week number, change the first day of the week
8. Background picture from user gallery
Meanwhile, there is no doubt, that many mobile device users find it very difficult to download and sign in/log in to their accounts. Therefore, that is the major reason we have in this article, carefully provided you with a step by step guide on how to sign in/log in to My Walmart Schedule.
Download My Walmart Schedule App
- The App is available on the google play store
- To download the App visit the play store
- Then go to the search bar enter the app name
- Finally, click on the App to download n install
My Walmart Schedule Sign In
First, visit the official website at WalmartOne com.
Find the ‘Sign In’ button and click on it.
Enter your WalmartOne User Id and Password. (You must have a
Once logged in. look at the top of the page and locate “View Full Schedule”.
Finally, click on “View Full Schedule”
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”