Are you having trouble logging into your Sling TV? Do you wish to learn how to simply do your sling tv login without having to dig around in settings? Then this article is for you, as we have carefully provided you with a step by step guide on how to do that.
Sling TV Live TV Streaming Service that lets you personalize your channel lineup and save. Moreover, it has over 100 live channels available to stream instantly on all of your favorite devices. Watch your favorite live sports like the NFL & college football, hit TV shows, plus 65,000+ hours of on-demand tv shows and movies.
Meanwhile, we have noticed that many of these app users find it very challenging to login to the Sling TV account. In this article, we have carefully provided you with a step by step guide on sign/login to your Sling TV account.
Features of Sling TV App
1. The Sling Orange service offers 30+ channels – including ESPN, Disney Channel, AMC, TNT, TBS, CNN, A&E, History, MotorTrend and many more.
2. Stream anytime, anyplace on TVs, tablets, phones, computers, gaming consoles, and other devices.
3. It offers service in the US, 18 languages including Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Brazilian, and more.
4. The Sling Blue service offers 40+ channels – including FOX and NBC (select markets only) Discovery, HGTV, E!, History, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, National Geographic, TLC, ID and many more
5. No paying for useless channels, no long-term contracts, no hidden fees, easy online cancellation.
How to Login to your Sling TV Account
1. Go to the app Settings.
2. Click login/Sign in to your [device].
3. Enter your Strong password.
4. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”