Top Best Free Video Conferencing Apps 2020
Are you searching for the Top Best Free Video Conferencing Apps 2020? You need not search anymore. Following the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, which has led to the lockdown of some major cities and most europian countries. However, this also made people begin to avoid social places. A lot of people are being instructed to work from home.
Meanwhile, the good news is that there are numerous Video Conferencing Apps out there to get the work done for you. The apps are accessible and easy to use.
Read Also; How to Hide Your Scattered Room During Video Calls in Zoom
1. Google Hangouts
The free video chat app from Google, that supports up to 10 participants for an unlimited duration. It is a great example of a consumer-grade Video Conferencing app, that has been accepted into the business world. Google shops operating out of Google mail and Google calendaring will enjoy the native integrations for Google Hangouts.
The App has a familiar user experience for anyone who uses Skype to connect with family members, available for up to 10-way calling, integrations with premium video conferencing vendors.
Honestly, free video conferencing, downloading the Microsoft Skype client gives users access to 10-way calling and a directory that can be populated by individual users.
It’s super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
Amazing features of zoom apps includes; Best iPhone and iPad video meeting quality, best iPhone and iPad screen sharing quality, easily invite phone, email, or company contacts, contact availability status, virtual Background on iPhone 8, iPad 5, iPad Pro and all later models, screen share directly from your iPhone or iPad
4. Free Conference Calls
contradicting the name, it is not free It’s a premium service with a decent free option that might be useful in some instances. some of the features include;
- Schedule recurring calls with a simple click, and more!
- Improve meeting attendance, without the extra
International Summaries Icon
- Easily review post-call summaries for productive f
- Hold regular conference calls? Save time. Schedule repetitive meetings in one shot.
- You’ll never be late for a call again with our handy text message notifications
- Enter your calls instantly, no PINs required!
Benefits of Video Conferencing
1. Enable the Digital Workforce by creating a more collaborative meeting culture in your organization
2. Simplify Management and Usability which enhances teams access to the collaboration solutions
3. Keeps Dispersed Teams Connected and Aligned
4. Minimize travel time and costs, since employees can do it from home, and optimize employee onboarding, saving time and money.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on best Free Video Conferencing Apps, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”