Trent University International Remembrance Scholarships in Canada
It is the dream of many students to study in Canada, but due to financial hurdles, others are unable to transform this ambition into a success. Remove the financial obstacles you face by applying for an International Remembrance Scholarship at Trent University to fund your thesis in Canada.
The curriculum of study is open to all home and overseas students who choose to participate in graduate studies at the University of Trent, Canada.
The University of Trent was established in 1964 as one of Canada’s leading universities noted for promoting life-transforming opportunities and professions at all levels. The university is placed 3rd in Canada for its undergraduate study.
Why you should study at Trent University? Here, students can have plenty clubs and organization, which includes, various theatre groups, social interest groups, newspapers, religious groups, political chapters, and academic societies, and Greeks to achieve a life-transforming experience.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 12 February 2021
- Institution: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $10,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Home and International Students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from different part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Recipients will be award in any undergraduate degree course work offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must meet all the following requirement to be eligible:
- Aspirants must have a high school diploma in order to get admission to a bachelor’s degree program
Method of Application
- Application Process: To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must first be admitted to an undergraduate course of work that they wish to study. Once eligible to apply for a funding scheme, it is advised that you download the application form in pdf or word format and upload it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to submit a personal statement explaining studentships objectives, letters of motivation, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for the admission are advised to go through the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements as at the time they are applying for admission.
Trent University will offer award amounts of $10,000 to the winning applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year.