Are you looking for financial assistance to obtain a degree in Canada? Then take this great chance! The University of British Columbia is proud to announce its TUTOR-PHC Graduate International Scholarship to support smart and well-deserved candidates.
The scholarship program is intended to help outstanding students completing their first year of study by offering scholarships of up to $20,000 – $48,000 to study at the University of British Columbia in Canada. This scholarship is open to students from all around the world for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of British Columbia was established in 1908 and is recognised as a public research university with campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. The university helps students by inspiring and offering guidance that can help them fulfill their future ambitions.
Why do you study at the University of British Columbia? The organization has been ranked in several university bibliometric lists using quotation analysis to assess the impact that the university has on scholarly publications. Here, students have the ability to understand and be exposed to different real-life scenarios in a variety of forms and systems.
Application Deadline: Application Closes December 2020
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Value of Award: Up to $20,000 – $48,000
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from across the globe are eligible.
- Available Courses: Master’s and Doctoral degree programme in Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, Epidemiology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, and many others at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualified for the programme, applicants must have their prior Certificates of Degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be recognised for this admission, you are required to take admission for the programme at the University of British Columbia. After you have registered, then apply online for the award.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are obliged to go through the documents required at the university.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then you must give proof of good knowledge in the English Language. Check the English language requirements page for more details.
The University of British Columbia will provide a grant of up to $20,000 – $48,000 to the excellent students