University of Toronto Acceptance Rate For 2020
There is nothing more exciting than being been provided all the necessary information that you need about a particular thing that catches your interest. So, we figured out you’ll be needing this article. However, that is why we have painstakingly put together the relevant information about the university of Toronto Acceptance Rate so that you might access and make good use of the information provided to you.
Furthermore, some believe that a school that has an extremely high acceptance rate automatically makes it worth less than its counterparts while others believe that a low acceptance rate is as good as the quality of education rendered, this isn’t trure at all.
Nonetheless, seeking for the best implies that you are or strive to be an excellent student. Moreover, in this post, we have provided the necessary you need to know about University of Toronto Acceptance Rate.Therefore, i urge you to go through the post carefully.
University of Toronto was founded in 1827, the University of Toronto is one of the world’s oldest and top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate. Additionally, It is a global leader in research and teaching and has a significant footprint, both in Canada and around the whole world.
With about 21, 556 faculty and staff members, the U of T offers over 980 programs of study to both undergraduate and graduate students in its three campuses.
Furthermore, the ideas, innovations, and actions of more than 560,000 graduates continue to have a positive impact on the world.
See Also; Williams College Acceptance Rate 2020
What Is The University of Toronto Acceptance Rate?
Annually, the University of Toronto admits about 90,000 students irrespective of how competitive the selection process may be. Basically, the University of Toronto has an average acceptance rate of 43%.
This is simply because the university accepts many domestic as well as international students throughout their campuses. However, this in turn, makes the application and admission process into the school highly competitive.
With 91,286 students admitted in the 3 campuses of the University of Toronto, here is a tabular representation of the school’s previous Student Enrolment (Fall 2018 – 19)
|St. George||Mississauga||Scarborough||Domestic||International||Total Enrolment|
Admission Requirements At The University of Toronto
Basically, if you wish to become a student of University of Toronto, you must first and foremost, apply to the school before the application deadline. Additionally, you have to meet the general university admission requirements, present specific subject prerequisites, as well as submit a personal profile or statement of interest.
Meanwhile, there are specific documents prospective students must submit while applying.
Below are some of the general U of T admission requirements:
- Supplementary Application Form (SAF),
- Transcript of High School records,
- Statement of Interest,
- English proficiency test scores,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- Subject Prerequisites
U Of T Admission Requirements For International Students
Similarly, with international students from 157 countries and regions, the University of Toronto accepts students from various educational backgrounds including:
- US Patterned Education Systems
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- British Patterned System
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Caribbean – CXE, CAPE,
- French Baccalaureate (FB) and many more
General admission requirements for international students:
- Completed application form
- Payment of non-refundable application fee of 180 CAD
- All academic transcripts from high school/ senior secondary levels
- Completed senior-level or grade 12 level course
- English Language Requirements- TOEFL/ IELTS/ Cambridge C1 or C2/ CAEL, etc.
- Standardized test score.
What GPA do you need to get into Toronto University?
The average GPA required to get into Toronto University is 3.6.
As per the recent admission cycle, a minimum GPA of 3.8 is considered competitive for graduate applicants.
All your academic grades are included in a single GPA.
How to Apply to University of Toronto
1. Complete the admission application and also submit the required documents.
2. Apply for a study permit and entry visa once you receive an acceptance letter from the university.
3. Students can obtain applications for these documents from a Canadian embassy or consulate before departing.
4. In addition, students can also seek help from the Centre for International Experience to have relief while facing unexpected challenges during their stay in Canada.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms” Also feel free to ask the question, if you find any difficulty while Deleting WeHeartIt and we shall get back to you within 2 hours.